MediaTFT flex displays enable a modern display of elevator data and multimedia content before and in the elevator. Due to the open frame architecture, these can be easily mounted behind metal front panels as well as behind glass. A flexible web-based configuration interface allows a variety of design options and, when connected to the Internet, remote maintenance of the displays and their contents. All MediaTFT flex are also optionally available in a touch variant "Touch MediaTFT flex".
A complete overview can be found under the tab "Widgets / Functions".
- Floor display (images, text, animation, ....)
- Floor info (images, text, animation, ....)
- Special display (pictures, text, animation, ....)
- Elevator data (text)
- Sensor data via CANopen (height, speed, position, ....)
- Background image
- Date / Time
- Multimedia (Web Streaming, RSS Feeds, SlideShow, Video, Weather Information)
- voice announcements
- Time-controlled displays
- Call input incl. acknowledgement
- Floor encryption with pin input
- different levels
- Configuration via LAN (WLAN possible via additional hardware; Fritz!Box)
- Different authorization levels
- User Administration
- Campain (advertising distribution on several devices)
- Remote maintenance (VPN)
MediaTFT flex Video
MediaTFT flex V2.0 101
|1003096|| Touch MediaTFT flex V2.0 101
contains: OpenFrame-Touch-Monitor 101, MediaBox Flex V2, DVI/HDMI connection cable 2m, USB cable 1,8m
- Installation in fixtures with V2A front panel, with window VSG
- Installation in fixtures with glass front panel
Media Box flex V2.0
The Media Box flex V2.0 is only required for the 10.1" version with touch.
With the 10.1" MediaTFT flex V2.0 without touch, the electronics of the box are already integrated in the display unit (compact device).
The Media Box Flex V2.0 system was developed for use in elevators. They can be used in new installations and in the modernization of lifts of all manufacturers, both in the car and on the floors. The Media Box Flex V2.0 is used to control an external monitor or TV via an HDMI interface. Different sizes, designs and resolutions are supported.
The Media Box Flex V2.0 can be mounted on the wall or on a 35mm top-hat rail or used lying on a shelf.
Interfaces of the Media Box flex
4 x USB 2.0
|Ethernet||LAN 10/100 Mbps|
ISO/DIS 11898-2 (galvanically isolated)
|UART||1 x RS232 Debug
1 x RS485 (optional 2. RS232)
4 x digital input 12-24 VDC
4 x digital output 12-24 VDC (separate power supply)
All technical data for the Media Box flex can be found below under "Downloads"->"Product data sheet Media Box Flex V2.0 (EN)".
The technical data for the display or compact device can be found under the "Properties" tab.
Principle drawing of the integration into an elevator
MediaTFT flex sample layouts
|Mounting||horizontal or vertical|
|Power supply (smoothed)||12V ... 24V DC|
|Current consumption (24 V)|
|Display area||216.96 x 135.6 mm|
|Service life||min. 30.000h (without touch) / min. 15.000h (with touch) | typ. 25.000h (with touch)|
|Arrow (travel up | travel down) (travel as animation)||x|