The UVC air purifier was specially developed for UV air disinfection in lift cabins, but can also be used outside lifts, for room sizes up to 100 m³. Attention was paid to both its robust design and its powerful air circulation. Due to the complete shielding of the UVC tube, people can safely stay in the cabin. The built-in fan directs the ambient air past the UVC tubes and ensures effective cabin air disinfection. As a result, you have an extremely effective, economical and environmentally friendly air disinfection. Unwanted microorganisms, viruses, germs, yeasts and spores are destroyed by up to 99.9 % without the use of chemicals.
- Robust design, especially for use in lifts
- Ozone-free UV-C lamps
- Without filters - so no filter change and no risk to maintenance staff by replacing contaminated filters.
- Continuous cabin air improvement. No danger to people in the cabin as no UV-C light can escape from the unit.
- Designed for continuous operation (24/7).
- Long-life bulb for 9,000 hours of operation.
- High air flow rate specially designed for the needs in lifts (70 m³/h).
- Powerful UV lamp for maximum disinfection performance in a short period of time
- Without the use of chemicals
- Highly effective - destroys 99.9% of all viruses, micro-organisms and bacteria including SARS-CoV-2.
- Made in Germany
Basic information about UVC
Effective hygiene with UVC! If microorganisms are exposed to natural sunlight, they are killed in a natural way. Based on this principle from nature, artificial UVC was developed many years ago.
UVC rays are short-wave rays in the range of 280-100nm, which are not visible to the human eye. In the range of 254nm, UVC rays have a very strong germicidal effect, so that even dangerous germs, bacteria, viruses, mould etc. are destroyed within a very short time. And all this without the use of chemicals. The DNA of the microorganisms is changed in the nucleus in such a way that reproduction is no longer possible. As a result, the microorganisms die.
Ultraviolet radiation is therefore an economical and environmentally friendly alternative to chemical disinfection.
© Peter Hermes Furian - Adobe Stock/fotolia
Efficacy of UV-C
Studies on the effectiveness of UV-C against SARS-CoV-2
UVC irradiation is a suitable disinfection method for SARS-CoV-2. High viral loads of 5 * 106 TCID50 / ml of SARS-CoV-2 can be inactivated by UVC irradiation in 9 minutes.Study can be read here.
The SARS coronavirus is very sensitive to UV irradiation and is inactivated to an undetectable degree when irradiated with UV radiation.Study can be read here.
Our study shows that THERAFLEX UV platelets (UVC) effectively reduce the infectivity of SARS-CoV, CCHFV and NiV in platelet concentrates or plasma.
|height x width x depth||172 x 725 x 103 mm|
|Max. recommended room size||100 m³ / 15m² elevator / 40m² rooms|
|Cable lengths||approx. 5m (open end)|
|Service life||9,000 operating hours|
|Nominal power||55 W|
|UVC power||17 W|
|Nominal voltage||230V, 50 Hz|
|Nominal power||90 W|
|Air power||70 m³ / h|