TFT 5" F SRT C - CANopen
The TFT F display series are extra flat TFT displays with high graphic resolution, which can be installed horizontally and vertically. In addition to floor designations and direction arrows, special displays can also be shown as full and partial image, elevator data, logos, slide show, running text and time.
The display can be configured intuitively with the free SCHAEFER-Configurator program. All settings can be made conveniently here.
The information is displayed in the TFT F via widgets that can be freely positioned. More about the configuration via the SCHAEFER Configurator can be found in the manual chapter 4.
Device internal menu
The internal menu of the device can be operated via three keys on the back of the display. For more information on the internal menu, please refer to the manual chapter 5.
Functions / Features
|Date / Time |
|Voice announcements (floor & special announcements)|
|Floor display: Numbers / letters multi-digit|
|Pictures / Symbols|
|Special texts / graphics (also as full screen)|
|Display elevator data|
|Integrated configuration menu|
|Configuration via App|
|Connection for external speaker/amplifier|
|Arrow (travel up | travel down) (travel as animation)|
|Play video from SD card|
|Video in full screen mode|
|Function expansion via widgets|
|Network interface (WLAN/LAN)|
|Mounting||horizontal or vertical|
|Welding studs||M3 × 10 / M3 x 12|
|Fixing (screw fixing)||X|
|Faceplate thickness||2 mm|
|Installation depth||16 mm|
|CAN: Micro MATE-N-LOK 4p 1r||x|
|JST||ZHR 0,14 mm² / AWG 28 - 24|
|Power supply (smoothed)||12 - 30 V DC|
|Current consumption (24 V / 10% luminosity)||typ. 150 mA|
|Current consumption (24 V / 100% luminosity)||typ. 250 mA|
|Resolution||800 × 480|
|Aspect ratio||16 : 9|
|Display area||112 x 67.9 mm|
|Supported colours||16,7 Mio. / 24 Bit / RGB|
|Service life||50.000 h|
|Special texts/graphics (also as full screen)||X|
|Number of floors||254|
|Output rating||1 VA (sine) at 24 V|
|Arrow (travel up | travel down) (travel as animation)||X|
|Temperature range||0 - +65 °C|
|Pane (crystal clear)||X|
|EN 81-70||with optional "Speaker 60 VP"|
- CAN: Micro MATE-N-LOK connector (4p St1r) for connection to the CANopen bus.
- JST ZHR-10 10-pin plug for connecting display and control elements (e.g. buttons, key switches, displays). Example: up to 8 pushbuttons can be connected for 3-wire technology or 4 pushbuttons for 4-wire technology.
- JST ZHR-3 plug 3-pin for connection to an LF amplifier or for connecting the internal loudspeaker.
- RS 485: RS 485 interface
- Programming interface
- Jumper to set the termination for the RS 485 interface.
- Jumper to set the CANopen termination.
- Slot Micro-SD card
- Micro button for settings via the integrated configuration menu.
- 8 × fixing straps can be cut off if necessary (e.g. if there is insufficient space in the panel).
Requirements for the design of elevator system information according to EN 81-20
The following information on the lift system must be entered in the car:
- Name of the manufacturer/assembly plant
- Serial number of the elevator system
- Year of manufacture
- Nominal load of the lift system in kg
- Number of people
- min. 10 mm for capital letters, numbers and graphic symbols
- min. 7 mm for small letters