TFT 7" F SRT C - CANopen
The TFT F display series are extra flat TFT displays with high graphic resolution, which can be installed horizontally and vertically. In addition to floor designations and direction arrows, special displays can also be shown as full and partial image, elevator data, logos, slide show, running text and time.
The display can be configured intuitively with the free SCHAEFER-Configurator program. All settings can be made conveniently here.
The information is displayed in the TFT F via widgets that can be freely positioned. More about the configuration via the SCHAEFER Configurator can be found in the manual chapter 4.
Device internal menu
The internal menu of the device can be operated via three keys on the back of the display. For more information on the internal menu, please refer to the manual chapter 5.
Functions / Features
|Date / Time |
|Voice announcements (floor & special announcements)|
|Floor display: Numbers / letters multi-digit|
|Pictures / Symbols|
|Special texts / graphics (also as full screen)|
|Display elevator data|
|Integrated configuration menu|
|Configuration via App|
|Connection for external speaker/amplifier|
|Arrow (travel up | travel down) (travel as animation)|
|Play video from SD card|
|Video in full screen mode|
|Function expansion via widgets|
|Network interface (WLAN/LAN)|
|Mounting||horizontal or vertical|
|Welding studs||M3 × 12 / M3 x 16|
|Fixing (screw fixing)||X|
|Faceplate thickness||2 mm|
|Installation depth||18,3 mm|
|CAN: Micro MATE-N-LOK 4p 1r||x|
|JST||ZHR 0,14 mm² / AWG 28 - 24|
|Power supply (smoothed)||12 - 30 V DC|
|Current consumption (24 V / 10% luminosity)||typ. 150 mA|
|Current consumption (24 V / 100% luminosity)||typ. 300 mA|
|Resolution||1024 × 600|
|Aspect ratio||16 : 9|
|Display area||152,9 x 84,9 mm|
|Supported colours||16,7 Mio. / 24 Bit / RGB|
|Service life||50.000 h|
|Special texts/graphics (also as full screen)||X|
|Number of floors||254|
|Output rating||1 VA (sine) at 24 V|
|Arrow (travel up | travel down) (travel as animation)||X|
|Temperature range||0 - +60 °C|
|Pane (crystal clear)||X|
|EN 81-70||with optional "Speaker 60 VP"|
- CAN: Micro MATE-N-LOK connector (4p St1r) for connection to the CANopen bus.
- 2 × JST ZHR-10 connector, 10-pole for connection of display and operating elements (e.g. buttons, key switches, displays). e.g. push-buttons, key switches, displays) Example: up to 16 push-buttons with 3-wire technology or 8 push-buttons with 4-wire technology can be connected.
- JST ZHR-3 connector, 3-pole for connection to an LF amplifier or for direct connection of an internal loudspeaker.
- RS 485: RS 485 interface
- Debug interface (SWD)
- Programming interface
- Jumpers to set the termination for the RS 485 interface.
- Jumper to set the CANopen termination.
- Slot micro SD card
- Micro button for settings via the integrated configuration menu.
- 8 × mounting tabs can be detached if required (e.g. if there is a lack of space in the tableau)
Due to different installation dimensions and fixings, conversion of standard windows to windows for EN 81-71 class 1 or 2 is not possible. Fastening and installation dimensions on request.
Requirements for the design of lift system information according to EN 81-20
The following lift system information must be indicated in the car. EN 81-20
The following information on the lift system must be given in the car:
- Name of the manufacturer/installer
- serial number of the lift system
- Lift installation information
- . id="317">Year of construction
- Nominal load of the lift system in kg
- Number of persons
- min. 10 mm for upper case letters, numbers and graphic symbols
- min. 7 mm for lower case letters